Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Easiest Way To Make A Million Dollars?

So apparently, the best way to make a million dollars these days, is to just ask for it. As I continue to collect quarters I find in lockers at the gym and twenty dollar bills I find in old Christmas and birthday cards laying around my room, this kid's just asking for a million bucks on YouTube.



Oh, and...he's getting it.



What sucks the most is (and my friend Joe can attest to this), I was contemplating doing something like this a few weeks ago. I've been trying to save up for a hopeful trip to Vegas for the last month or so. In fact, I accumulated $756 in a matter of days, without really doing much of anything. Yet here this kid is making my efforts look like a joke.

I caught wind of this MillionDollarHomePage the other day, and thought, wouldn't it be something if I could pull this stunt off? I heard another story about a guy that started with a paper clip, which he traded for another item and another and another, until he eventually traded something for a million dollars. If those guys could do it, why can't I?

Well now this kid's gone and ruined everything for me. No one's gonna give me a million dollars if I ask for it on the internet now. They're gonna say, "That's been done before buddy. We've heard that act before." And it's all this guy's fault.

I hate you Craig Rowan. But damnit, I respect you.

Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to the drawing board.

With that being said, if anyone wants to send me money, I'll except donations in cash or check. You don't have to be a millionaire. Seriously, I'll take six bucks. My job doesn't start until September.

No comments: