Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Predictions...

2 Michigan State vs. 1 Louisville
Big Ten basketball isn't really my forte, so I'm not the most knowledged cat when it comes to talking about Michigan State. I do however know that Big East basketball is the Sultan of Oom Papa Mau Mau this year. Louisville is a tournament tested team with talent all around. We've already seen two Big East teams punch their ticket for Detroit, and I expect to see a third.






2 Oklahoma vs. 1 North Carolina
Ty Lawson seems to have his motor fixed. Tyler Hansbrough is playing as hard as ever for an NCAA title. Blake Griffin is standing in his way. This could be the most intriguing player matchup of the year. A battle between the last two players of the year. Oklahoma shocked a lot of people on Friday night, but this North Carolina team is on a mission. I think the Tar Heels manage to get it done in a physical battle.







Images taken from Yahoo! Sports

No comments: